This semester has flown by. Hard to imagine that I’ll be 1/4 of the way finished with my undergraduate degree in less than two weeks. Here’s a brief smattering of photos I’ve taken with my iphone recently.
1. The reservoir near my college on a clear spring day
2. Pretty tree and sky outside my dorm
3. Boston Marathon participants
4. Gorgeous sunset outside my window
5. I don’t know what kind of tree this is, but I’m in love
6. Isn’t my campus so lovely and lush?
in other news, I voted for the first time ever last week! Receiving my absentee ballot in the mail was thrilling and I had the best time researching the candidates and making my decisions. I voted AGAINST the proposed constitutional amendment aiming to make marriage between a man and a woman the only legally recognized domestic union in North Carolina. Read about the amendment and its consequences for all NC families here.